Paradise Toys Bird Creative Foraging System Wheel, Spins with Food Inside, 6'' Diameter
Paradise Toys Bird Creative Foraging System Wheel, Spins with Food Inside, 6'' Diameter by Paradise Toys at Exotic Bird Fair. MPN: 613. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. By observing your parrot, you will quickly see that birds really prefer ''working'' to obtain their food.It’s fun to watch them searching, seeking, pecking, poking, scratching, finding, and munching the food. This foraging wheel is more than just a feeder for your fine feathered friend; it’s a puzzle that makes them work for their dinner and keeps their minds stimulated. Wild birds spend the majority of their time looking for food, it keeps them busy and mentally sharp. Most pet birds get th
Product Description & Reviews
By observing your parrot, you will quickly see that birds really prefer "working" to obtain their food.It’s fun to watch them searching, seeking, pecking, poking, scratching, finding, and munching the food. This foraging wheel is more than just a feeder for your fine feathered friend; it’s a puzzle that makes them work for their dinner and keeps their minds stimulated. Wild birds spend the majority of their time looking for food, it keeps them busy and mentally sharp. Most pet birds get their food in a bowl delivered by a large human hand and there isn’t much of a challenge for Birdy in that. So, they get bored and become an annoying pain-in-the-neck. The foraging system was designed to keep your feathered pal engaged and happy.Your bird will work hard to search, seek, peck, poke, and remove the food and treats visible through the openings. Buy a Paradise Toys Creative Foraging Systems Wheel today to keep your favorite bird happy and engaged.
Features & Highlights
- Avian Veterinarians Recommend Daily Food Foraging to reduce boredom; this Clear and Unique Spinning Refillable Foraging Wheel with see-through construction is a recommended supply for Large Conures, Caciques, Amazons, Parrots, small Cockatoos, and Mini Macaws
- Your Bird Will Love to Forage for Various Food that you put in the separate chambers of the wheel; Watch Them Spin the Wheel and enthusiastically attack the chamber of their choice; its built to Challenge and Amuse your bird for hours and hours
- This Food Reward System is designed to Keep Birdy Busy and Happy; Fill the wheel full with a variety of food and it may help reduce undesirable behavior such as Feather Picking and Screaming when used in conjunction with other foraging toys to keep your lovely bird Mentally Stimulated
- The durable, long lasting polycarbonate materialforaging wheel Mounts Easily on Any Cage and is Easy to Refill whenever it's time for Birdy to eat and have some fun; made from Pet Safe Material, it's easy to clean and maintain with mild soap and water
- Curious Parrots will be Tantalized by this Entertaining and Delightful Bird Forager Wheel Canister; your pet bird will learn that Removing the Food Pelletsthat are visible through the openings is stimulating, fun, and rewarding because they get to eat when they work for it
6 x 1.5 x 6 inches
7.72 x 3.07 x 8.35 inches
Have questions about this item (613), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Paradise Toys, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 5346886739, ean: 0000478001066,
800106 Stainless steel flat sided bucket pail with hooks for feed or water, heavy duty and durable. It measures approximately 5 inches high by 5 inches wide, it is scratch and rust resistant, easy to clean, and available in an array of sizes. Good fo...
mpn: 4346887790, ean: 0602016694527,
Specification: Material: plastic pp item: pet fountain color: White & green type: water fountain design: Automatic electric feature: flower style water A: 2.5 liters (88 oz) product Dimension: 7.4x7. 4x5 in package dimension: 7.75x7. 75x5. 7 in input...
mpn: 111-Bird Toys-8PCS, ean: 6982127601619,
Why My Bird Need Toys? Toys should be plentiful and alternated. Toys are what will occupy the bird through the largest part of the day while the owners are gone. Check the toys daily for damage. Rotating the toys every several days to a week will he...
Specification: All types of Pet birds love to peck and chew. The parrot toys are made of natural wood and non-toxic ABS materials, and the braided rope is made of natural corn leaves by hand, dyed by edible pigments, totally handmade, safe and durabl...